Saturday, July 2, 2011

Once again . . . the HEAT is ON! Temperatures in our area are once again . . . feels like 100 degrees and it isn't even noon yet! We plan to have a relatively calm day . . . swimming, lunch, swimming . . . and tonight maybe a little fishing if it cools down enough.

I have been thinking for a while about getting one of these:


Coleman.com is where I found this bad boy! Apparently, it sets up in a minute or less.
Yep, we can camp out in our backyard.
A little too reserved to go further with four little boys!
Once we receive it, I will post pictures of our adventures . . .
should be interesting!

I do think we will wait for cooler evening temps before our adventure!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter