Saturday, July 30, 2011

a LOVELY Saturday Morning

a lovely Saturday morning is upon us . . . well, maybe I exaggerated that a bit! lol
a warm and humid Saturday morning is upon us . . . THAT is a much closer description!

I have my second cup of coffee next to me.

Two loads of laundry are washing . . . 

The boys are playing nicely together . . .
Shhhhhh . . . please don't tell them I noticed!

We are listening to Jonathan Park Amazon . . . a drama on cd.


We love shopping at visionforum.com for great stories, videos, cds and toys!

*********************************************************************

All of the above = a lovely Saturday morning!




No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter