Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Isn't it TIME for School to Start YET?

You all may be feeling it as well . . .

Isn't it TIME for School to Start YET?

I thoroughly believe with ALL my heart . . . IT IS TIME!

My kids have been out of school since a little past mid-May . . . they began half days in mid-May.
IT HAS BEEN A VERY LONG SUMMER!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my kids and most of the time enjoy spending time with them . . .
that being said . . .
there are times I would rather not be with them.
Just keeping it real!

Now, be honest . . . do you thoroughly enjoy your kids every minute of the day?

I know the answer to that . . . Not exactly every minute and do you know what?
It is O.K.

Not even the very best mom in the world wants to be with her children ALL the time!

Summer brings children home . . . ALL DAY!

Summer brings the children together . . . ALL DAY!

Summer + children home + too much togetherness = Frazzled People

Now, I can hear some of you . . .

Just keep them busy!

Hmmmm done that . . . they still get on each other's nerves or MINE.

Just keep them apart . . .

Hmmmm . . . easier said than done.

Make them play OUTSIDE.

We have had excessive heat here . . .
much too hot.

Extra chores?

Yep . . . in fact, today we worked on deep cleaning our kitchen . . . even cleaned out drawers.

Extra school work - you know like summer school.

Doing that too!

Short of hanging each of them up on a nail away from one another . . .
I am guessing I just have to live with it . . .
at least for a few more weeks!

School begins on August 15!
Woo Hoo . . . Woo Hoo . . . Woo Hoo!!!

Can you tell I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel?

School starts in . . . 20 days . . . Let the Countdown BEGIN~

Yes, I LOVE my children . . . All of them!

Just remember the age old saying . . .

Absence makes the heart grow fonder!




No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter