Friday, June 17, 2011

The WEEKEND!

I am not sure if I am happy or not . . . 
tomorrow cleaning and laundry.
See what I mean?

Work today was busy . . .
Plumb wore Beckett out!
She fell asleep in front of my while I was working on paperwork in the office.
Today was her very first day  . . .
everyone loved her, including my niece NoE!
NoE is 9 months old and trying to walk . . .
I think she is too little to walk!
Anyway . . . NoE loved Beckett and I think Beckett even loved NoE back.

Check them out!
Is there anything cuter than a Baby or a Puppy? Yep . . . a Baby AND a Puppy TOGETHER!

We are having a down weekend . . . no parties or get together things.

We began our weekend with a boat ride. It was lovely outside and the boat ride was really nice.
Everyone is now ready for bed and the house is quiet.
Time for a little Mom time.
G'night all.


1 comment:

Sarah, Three Boys said...

She is the cutest! Puppies are sooo squeezable. I hope she enjoys her new family!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter