Wednesday, June 22, 2011

UP EARLY THIS MORNING

This morning I was up at 6:00 a.m. once again . . . little Beckett makes sure of that! :-)

I have accomplished much already today . . .
it feels great!

Two cups of coffee done.
One bottle of water drank . . . check.
Clean up gmail spam, trash and tidied accounts . . . check
Placed an email that I needed to take care of . . . check
Cleaned up gmail for my Aunt and Uncle's account . . . check
Write all seven of our Compassion kids . . .  check
Set up a vet appointment for Beckett . . . check

My list continues today . . . I decided today would be a GET THINGS DONE & Me day!

What is remaining on my list today?

laundry
clean my car
filing of paperwork at home
fill out school registrations x 4
time alone with Bible Study
hem Katelyn's dress for the wedding on Friday

Mrs. S will be here shortly . . .
must get a shower and ready myself for my day.

Have a great one!


1 comment:

Mimi said...

You're a go-getter!
Have a great week!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter