Sunday, June 12, 2011

TODAY, BUSY WEEK AND BECKETT

Here we are  . . . the end of an absolutely beautiful weekend! The day is almost over and the clock reads 11:11 p.m. as I write. I am so thankful for a day of rest! 


Katelyn, Ryan and I slept in this morning . . . it was WONDERFUL!
Bless Randy's heart . . . he took the boys outside for breakfast and to play as not to wake anyone up! He LOVES us SO much! lol Really, he knew we were exhausted and needed some down time. Have I told you lately that I LOVE HIM?! My man of almost 29 years!


Today we all enjoyed one another. We began our morning outside with coffee (Randy and I, not the kids) while the boys ran and played, wrestled one another, played catch, baseball and on the play-set. 


Before long it was lunch time and the boys were starving . . . a NORMAL part of EVERY little boys' life! I don't think we ever get those boys filled up! lol Randy then opened up the pool for the day and let the boys swim. I took that opportunity to do a little paperwork . . . took care of things that needed attention this week. I have a bit of filing to do . . . hopefully I will accomplish that sometime this week. Before long, the kids were coming inside to get dry clothes on and then we took the opportunity for everyone to take a nap . . . W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L!!!


Everyone kind of chose what they wanted for dinner and more relaxing time was in order. I have to say, not much got done around the house today except a few dishes and a few loads of laundry! 


It was really nice to enjoy one another and the down time.


Tomorrow of course begins another week of work. Mrs. S will be here three days for the boys while Kate and I head into work. I don't have any appointments this week . . . thankful for that! I do have a bit of work that I must get accomplished this week though. 


Tuesday I will be working on laundry and basic house chores. Hopefully, I can get the boys to help out in the morning and that will allow us free time in the afternoon. 


Wednesday, Katelyn and I will be heading to pick up lil' Beckett. Everyone is so excited for her to join our family. She already seems to be a little star! Here is the most recent photo of her:


Beckett's Momma Inky has been such a great Momma to her and her Human Momma Denise definitely knows how to raise Mi-Ki pups! They are so beautiful!

Everything here is ready for our newest addition. All that is missing is the furry baby!

Well, the bed is calling my name . . . I think I will quietly answer it!

G'night all


2 comments:

Cindy said...

So glad you enjoyed a restful day and that Beckett is adorable! What a wonderful addition:)

Jeanette said...

Let me know if you need the name of our dog whisperer! Your current 3 may need her :}

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter