Monday, June 27, 2011

STORMS, COFFEE AND KIDS

I am finding it hard to get going this morning . . . our weather radio seemed to be going off ALL night! We also had a bad storm . . . a bit of hail, bright lightning, very loud thunder and a ton of rain. The thunder was the type to literally shake you out of bed. I am so thankful my kids always sleep through storms.

THERE IS NOT ENOUGH COFFEE TO GET ME THROUGH THE DAY TODAY!!! lol

An early morning means plenty of time to go slow, have multiple cups of coffee and tidy up. Kind of feels like time for a nap already though! 

EJ just came down and I asked him about the storm . . . apparently he did hear the alarm go off several times, saw the lightning and heard the thunder. I asked him what he thought about it . . . he said, "It was noisy and I covered my head with my blanket!" I asked him if that helped . . . He said, "Nope!" 

I looked out back this morning . . . the water is lapping up the side of the dock . . . we had a lot of rain.
In fact, two jet skiis across the lake seem to be M.I.A. this morning. Looks like the owners will be doing a search and rescue for them today. 

Uh Oh . . . seems to be getting darker again . . . a look at the radar shows we have another storm coming and again, some could be strong to severe. What a way to begin the week!

And speaking of beginning, I need to get started this morning.

Have a great day!



No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter