Tuesday, June 21, 2011

No Motivation for the Day

There is so much to do today . . . but I just can't get motivated to do anything! I will have to push myself to get anything done. My list is long . . . I will try to enlist the boys to help, but I fear I will simply be refereeing the day away.

Yesterday was a busy day at work, but I accomplished everything I set out to do. It was such a great feeling!

This afternoon and evening our area is to get strong storms . . . not unusual for this time of the year. I enjoy myself a good thunderstorm. My kids are pretty good at handling them, so things are generally smooth sailing throughout the storm. The winds are picking up as I write . . . so who knows, maybe the weather people are right today.

Well, I have given the boys instructions to tidy their rooms . . . instead I hear slamming doors. Better close for now . . . catch you later!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter