Sunday, June 26, 2011

Laundry is well on its way to being done . . . a great accomplishment . . . Katelyn and I are tag teaming to get it done. We still have bathrooms to clean ~~~ I would love to have automatic bathrooms . . . the kind of bathroom that you simply close the door, flip a switch and the bathroom cleans and sanitizes itself. Since I don't see bathrooms like that being available for consumer purchase . . . guess I will have to clean them myself. (insert ewe face here!)

I am frustrated today . . . frustrated with:

sibling rivalry

the "why" every time I give an answer

my oldest son

fresh folded laundry being thrown on the floor in my son's room


Clean and previously folded laundry . . . was thrown on the floor and stuffed in a pillow case.
Nice! NOT!

The "guilty" party.

In case you are wondering . . . yes, he DID have to fold up and hang his clothing.

***************************************************************************


Mia and Beckett

Beckett is enjoying a nice yummy denta bone.

****************************************************************

Tonight, Katelyn and I are in the family room . . . no lights are on . . .
we are in charge of the remote! Woo Hoo

Time to decompress!

FOOD NETWORK STAR is on . . .
Love the challenges!

Paula Deen made a guest appearance . . . one contestant made a dish with tofu and one made a lettuce salad . . . Paula is an awesome cook and does NOT do tofu! Lots of Butter ~~~ that is Paula's love.
Not sure Tofu was a good choice for the challenge. 
But then again . . . from the looks of things, the mac and cheese didn't seem to go over well either.

The judging is in . . .
The Tofu was actually a hit! Wow!
The Mac and cheese was burnt . . . ewe

I can't believe the weekend is already coming to an end.
Where did this weekend go?

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I Love visiting your unscripted life because it makes me feel at home:)

Julie said...

Cindy . . . Thank you for your comment!!! It makes my day. I am thankful someone is reading it and feels at home!!!

Some days it is hard to write . . . life seems to hit hard and is unruly too. lol MY LIFE!

Hugs Dear Friend!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter