Friday, June 3, 2011

The End of Another Busy Week

The weekend is here again . . . wasn't it just yesterday we were preparing our big Memorial Day Bash??? This week flew right by . . . I think we must have blinked!

Work has been very busy and keeps everyone hopping. Add in a little bit of software issues and you have a recipe for extra work and craziness!

Fishing has been a relaxing outlet for us this past week. We all . . .  well, except Katelyn, have fished and fished! We LOVE fishing! Tonight Randy, Cody and I fished . . . Randy caught 11, Cody caught 3 or 4, and I caught 15. Yep . . . I was the champ tonight!

Temps almost reached the mid nineties today . . . summer seems to be here!

Tomorrow morning, I hope to sleep in . . . maybe the kids will cooperate ~~ I seriously doubt it!!!

Lil' Beckett now weighs 1 lb 13 ounces and is a cutie! Less than three weeks now until we get to pick her up! We are so excited and can't wait! Here are some updated photos:


Beckett with Brother Nevada (he is almost a full lb bigger than Beckett)

I am turning in early tonight . . .

Have a good sleep!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter