Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Weather and Jesus

I haven't slept well in a few nights now . . . not sure why, I should be exhausted enough to sleep.
I woke several times in the night and when I woke a little after 5 a.m. the skies looked stormy.
I fell back asleep until around 9 a.m. but stayed snuggled in bed . . . it was wonderful!
Once out of bed the sun was shining . . . and then the clouds began coming in once again.
The weather always seems to be questionable . . . the weather peeps may or may not call it correctly.
I have a big ole suggestion for them . . .

It would be nice if you, the weather people could actually tell it like it is.
Straight forward, no sugar coating . . .
Example . . .

Good Morning World . . .

the weather today might be sunny
but, could be cloudy

we might have rain,
but then again maybe not

there is a chance the temps will be warm
or, cooler temps could dominate the day
there is also an opportunity for the temps to get really hot
or below freezing

You see, although I have gone to school to learn how to predict what the weather will do,
I really am only predicting . . . 

there is ONLY One that KNOWS what the weather will be . . .

GOD

p.s. he also knows the number of hairs on your head,
 the attitude of your heart, 
what you are thinking 
AND the date and time of the SECOND COMING OF JESUS!


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter