Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Today Sun Shine and Senior Pictures

Time is ticking right past my eyes . . .
Today, Katelyn and I were out and about . . .
Katelyn's Senior Picture Photo Shoot.

Katelyn smiled and I kept the camera clicking away.
A few hundred photos plus were taken and I am now in the editing process.
Not sure how we are going to decide the pictures we are going to enlarge and print.

How about a Sneak Peek?

Nothing like posing in front of an OLD brick building.

She looks a little Sassy . . . doesn't she?

As you can see, we took this photo at the cemetery. Katelyn loves history and the cemetery has plenty of history.
I love this photo of Katelyn with her car.

Tonight I am really tired . . . it was a full day!
We have some great photos.


3 comments:

Marva said...

Great photos! Beautiful young lady!

Mimi said...

I really like K's hair!
Great pixtures, they are all worth framing.

Patrice said...

Wow!! Great pictures, she is so beautiful!!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter