Ryan has been swinging high and then jumping from the swing . . . so far no injuries.
Cody is hanging out in his jammies with Katelyn and I out here on the deck.
Randy, Cameron and EJ are inside finishing dinner.
Our dogs are all three laying on the deck and enjoying the beautiful weather.
This morning I was awakened to the smell of a freshly brewed cup of coffee and an omelet. Two strawberries adorned the plate . . . simple beauty. All was hand delivered by my handsome husband.
Soon my oldest son made his way into my room and onto the bed . . . hugs, snuggles and "Happy Mother's Day Mommy" filled my ears. It wasn't long before one by one my other boys remembered the day and wished me Happy Mother's Day too.
I finally drug myself out of bed and ventured to the main floor . . . bustling with the busyness of four little boys. I went to the laundry room . . . it was overflowing with "life" . . .our lives. I started up the laundry and then headed back upstairs to take a shower and dress.
Before long I was seated in my chair on the back deck with my laptop and chillaxin on my special day. I am "QUEEN" for the day . . . at least that is what I am told.
I have to tell you about the gifts I received today . . .
- a coupon book that was made by my eight year old . . . boy am I going to cash in! Great coupons like: obedience, no running in the house, whatever I want for a week! Woo Wee! I was told that I could use them today, but I informed my little man that on Mother's Day I don't NEED coupons to cash in! On Mother's day, a Momma is supposed to be treated!
- a purple construction paper and pipe cleaner flower from my five year old
- a lovely plate that says . . . "I Love You Mona and Daddy!" Hmmmmmm I wonder who Mona is!
- beautiful cards
- a bouquet of flowers
- earrings from my husband
- a jet ski ride with Ryan and Mia
- more relaxing
- Katelyn worked on laundry for me . . . all day
- lunch and dinner - special
- a cup of coffee made by one of my boys . . . I was told it was extra special
- I was serenaded by my five year old to: Kung Fu fightin' fast as lightnin' ~ hysterical
I hope everyone had an enjoyable Mother's Day too!
Happy Mother's Day everyone!