Saturday, May 14, 2011

Finally, the Weekend!

Whew . . . we made it to the weekend! This past week seemed incredibly full to overflowing, but now it is a thing of the past and the weekend has arrived. True to form . . . it is raining and nasty out. Not to worry though . . . what is a little rain???

Katelyn is off to pick up a few things at Walmart. I am so thankful she has her license and is willing to go there for me! I loathe Walmart!!! Today we are baking fresh bread and apple pie . . . I love being in the kitchen with my girl!

Next week is our last week of school and summer vacation is here. Where oh where did this school year go? In many ways, I am thrilled . . . and I can't believe I said that! I am simply tired of the drama that has occurred these past months. I truly thought only girls were filled with drama . . . boy was I wrong about that! Boys come with drama too . . . third and fourth grade is full of drama, bullies and hatefulness. There were several children I wanted to string up, let me tell ya!

Katelyn is graduating high school on Friday night . . . these past thirteen years of school have flown by!
My girl is going to be a Freshman in college. Wow! I really am not certain it has actually hit me that she is graduating . . . I mean, I know she is . . . but I currently am not emotional about it. Maybe I won't be!

Our little Beckett is growing quickly . . . she now weighs 1 lb 8 ounces and was four weeks old this past Wednesday. She is gorgeous!!! Here are a few pictures of Beckett and her brother Nevada . . . (Beckett is on the right).




Well, my day is beckoning . . .
plenty to do for me . . .
laundry,
bake bread,
tidy up

oh yeah, I should get dressed too!

Have a Blessed day!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter