Tuesday, April 19, 2011

STORMS AND A MOVIE

Typical Spring weather is forecast for tonight . . .
Storms . . . Strong . . . could be Severe
The weather radio has already begun to sound . . .
could be a long night.
It is never a good sign when the sky looks green.
I am so thankful my kids don't freak when there is a storm!

Instead of worrying about the weather, we are just starting the movie Gulliver's Travels. I will have to let you know how it is.

That is all I have tonight . . .
have a nice, safe evening.

1 comment:

Marva said...

Hope you stayed safe during the stormy night! Storms rolled through here this morning about 5am. Hugs and hope you have a blessed day!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter