Thursday, April 21, 2011

NEVER LET THEM SEE YOU SWEAT!

This is my 700th post . . . so hard to believe!

As I write, I am worn . . .
tired, exhausted, spent . . .

just let me say, Parenting is HARD!

I have made that comment many times before . . .
it still rings true.

This past week has been a roller coaster . . .
ups, downs and then . . .
here comes a big curve . . . unexpected.

The term "Never Let Them See You Sweat" applies to parenting.

Stop, Breath, Inhale . . . Exhale . . . ~ also applies to parenting.

In our home, only ONE adult is aloud to lose it at a time.
You know . . . those times when you just need a few minutes alone.
Those times when you need to hide in the bathroom to remember who you are.

Parenting . . . is not for the weak.

God knew from the beginning of time . . .
YOU are the ONE God Chose to Parent YOUR Children!
God Doesn't Make Mistakes!

God will provide you the strength you need.
God is there for you when YOU need Him.
Even when you are having one of THOSE days!

2 comments:

Patrice said...

I so agree, our oldest has been a challenge and there have been many bathroom moments where I have sat on the floor and cried it out before showing my strong mom face again! Hang in there!

Marva said...

I hear you, sweet friend! This mommy has needed a time out several times lately. I feel your pain and your sweat.

Hugs and blessings!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter