Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beckett Pictures . . . Vet Visits and more

I received two new photos of Beckett this evening . . .

Beckett is two weeks old and weighs 15.3 ounces.


Beckett's big brother Nevada is growing too . . .
Nevada weighs in at 1 lb 3 ounces
He too has opened up his eyes.


As this evening ticks away, I am watching "River Monsters" on Animal Planet. Always an interesting and sometimes bizarre television show, I find it interesting and myself thankful that I am not the one reeling in these nasty and often dangerous creatures.

Today I was at the vet with two of my girls . . .
Emma had a normal checkup and vaccinations and later today we made an unscheduled trip with Kamie. She is sick. Bladder infection and gunk in her lungs . . . she was also vomiting and urinating like crazy. Praise God for such a loving and caring Doctor! I met Jennifer during an emergency visit with my Mi-Ki last week. I am happy to report Mia is 100 % today thanks to Jennifer's expert care.
Anway, Kamie was given medication via injection for the vomiting, an anti-inflammatory for her arthritis inflammation and antibiotic. Recheck in two weeks . . . doc will call tomorrow.  Hopefully Kamie will be doing much better by morning.

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter