Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beckett and Prayer Request

Hi there everyone . . .
the hour is late, so this will be a short post.

Update on Beckett:
She is now 9.9 ounces at one week old.



Beckett has the brown color and is the pup on top.
Her brother Nevada is black and white.
Nevada weighed 13 ounces today.

I have TWO unspoken requests that I would appreciate you praying for. I wish I could share them, however at this point, I cannot. 
God knows exactly what they are.

Thank you!!! God Bless!

2 comments:

Marva said...

Sending prayers! And Beckett is precious!

Patrice said...

The puppies are so cute!!

Will be praying for you friend!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter