Saturday, April 2, 2011

21 Days of Prayer For Sons ~ Day 2


Yesterday's lesson - Obedience . . .

I was all raring to go with this 21 Day Challenge. The day was going along just wonderfully  . . . so I thought. I have to make sure I don't get overly confident that behaviors will magically be corrected immediately. The purpose of this challenge is to sit at the feet of Jesus and PRAY, PRAY, PRAY. Please know that I do believe in God's Miracles, however we are dealing with HUMAN hearts too . . . and Satan is ready to pounce.

Anyway, defiance reared its ugly head . . . Obedience was no where in sight for one of my boys . . . lying quickly joined defiance.
Frustration came and so I did what many other Moms do . . .
I called my Mom!
Bless her sweet heart. She knew just what to say 
. . . just what I needed to hear! 
Before the call was over, my heart wasn't so heavy and I wasn't frustrated anymore.
After talking with my Mom, I had a talk with God.
God understands . . .
in fact, I actually clicked over to Brooke's Web site and found this, talk about God's Divine Timing. Take a read:

click HERE


Today is Day 2 of "21 Days of Prayer for Sons". 

Today's lesson . . . Integrity.

What a beautiful thought . . .

My boys being Men of Integrity!

Walking with God as David's father walked.

Hearing the Word of God and OBEYING Like Joseph.

Contentment in ANY situation like Paul.

Be examples in their speech, conduct, love, faith and purity . . .
like Timothy.

Standing up and Living For God Like David.

Obeying God in Faith like Abraham!

Praying . . . for My Sons!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter