Monday, March 14, 2011

THINGS FROM TODAY THAT MAKE ME SMILE

Things that make me smile . . .

Our Kamie girl. This picture was taken a few months back, but still on my camera card, so I thought I would include it.

This is Mia . . . she is our Mi-Ki. This picture was taken before her hair cut.
This picture of Emma cracks me up! She seems to always have her tongue sticking out.

Today this fun stuff came in.
Play Clay by Mama K.
It is Biodegradable, Scented with organic oils, 
handmade, Vegan and kid safe.
I tried it out on my kiddos . . .
It was a huge hit!


The Play Clay had this little dude busy for over two hours.
That is a record in itself!



a few cookie cutters and my little guy made me this

and

and he obeyed . . . he didn't mix colors! Woo Hoo!


Then big brother decided to get in on the fun.


Play Clay is also available in a small take along size ~ 
great for Mom's purse!


You can visit Mama K online to get yours . . .
www.mama-ks.com

What else makes me smile???

Little boys doing their homework without me telling them to!






AND my girl . . . even though she does ROLL her eyes!

Then there are my "helpers" . . .

They helped me to accomplish this today . . .







This little one is snuggled under my desk as I write . . . 
she makes me smile too!


And if you haven't had a chance to pick up Kristen's new book . . .
YOU GOTTA GO GET IT!
She made me laugh ALOUD!

Plus, I found this little gem. It looks REALLY old, doesn't it???
It isn't, it is new!

Devotions for the kiddos.

And finally . . .

This song makes me smile . . .

a song about forgiving 7x70


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter