The day is winding down once again.
The laundry buzzers are sounding once again . . .
It has been a l-o-n-g day.
The day began with a cup of coffee or two for me.
(insert happy face here)
Then . . .
- laundry was sorted and two loads were started
- cleanup from Cody's birthday yesterday began and I sorted playmobil police sets into a little tool box so all of the little pieces were easy to find.
- I assembled a few remaining toys (Katelyn helped)
- tidied up the family room . . . party central ~~~ lol
- dust mopped the floor
- tidied the eating area
- loaded a dishwasher
- tidied the library
- emptied a basket full of toys and sorted them to be put away
- tidied our mantel center shelving
- cleaned the laundry room
- hung three pictures
- cleaned the half bath by the laundry room
- Katelyn hung a little "family" word wall decor
- tidied the kitchen
- talked to the guinea pig
- tidied my desk
- checked Aunt Ding Ding's computer (it is all ready for her)
- more laundry
- folded and/or hung clothes
- wrote on my blog about Cody's birthday
- facebook'd a tiny bit
- checked emails
- read the story of Hudson Taylor to my boys
- helped the boys with their Hex bugs (really cute but weird little things)
- watched the boys battle their Hex bugs
- watched absolutely nothing on television ~ once again nothing on worth watching
- read a little online about the upcoming Homeschool convention and Ken Hamm being dis-invited to speak. (dis-invited was their word . . . is it a word?) Also read Ken Hamm's side of the story.
- flipped through some magazines and catalogs . . . disposed of them
- tidied the cabinet of wii games and gadgets
- took care of a few things for the office
Whew, I think I had a seriously busy day!
I think I am going to call it a night.