Thursday, March 24, 2011

a Seriously Busy Day

The day is winding down once again.
The laundry buzzers are sounding once again . . .
It has been a l-o-n-g day.

The day began with a cup of coffee or two for me. 
(insert happy face here)

Then . . .
  • laundry was sorted and two loads were started
  • cleanup from Cody's birthday yesterday began and I sorted playmobil police sets into a little tool box so all of the little pieces were easy to find.
  • I assembled a few remaining toys (Katelyn helped)
  • tidied up the family room . . . party central ~~~ lol
  • dust mopped the floor
  • tidied the eating area
  • loaded a dishwasher
  • tidied the library
  • emptied a basket full of toys and sorted them to be put away
  • tidied our mantel center shelving
  • cleaned the laundry room
  • hung three pictures
  • cleaned the half bath by the laundry room
  • Katelyn hung a little "family" word wall decor
  • tidied the kitchen
  • talked to the guinea pig 
  • tidied my desk
  • checked Aunt Ding Ding's computer (it is all ready for her) 
  • more laundry
  • folded and/or hung clothes
  • wrote on my blog about Cody's birthday
  • facebook'd a tiny bit
  • checked emails
  • read the story of Hudson Taylor to my boys
  • helped the boys with their Hex bugs (really cute but weird little things)
  • watched the boys battle their Hex bugs
  • watched absolutely nothing on television ~ once again nothing on worth watching
  • read a little online about the upcoming Homeschool convention and Ken Hamm being dis-invited to speak. (dis-invited was their word . . . is it a word?) Also read Ken Hamm's side of the story.
  • flipped through some magazines and catalogs . . . disposed of them
  • tidied the cabinet of wii games and gadgets
  • took care of a few things for the office
Whew, I think I had a seriously busy day!

I think I am going to call it a night.

1 comment:

The Whitakers said...

Hi Julie!
Sounds like a wonderful day in the life of a great mom! :) No one else really saw all that you did today, but God. And I'm certain he was smiling! :) Take care, your doing a magnificent job! ~Kristi :)

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter