Saturday, March 26, 2011

NOTHIN'

Today . . .
we took a down day.
We pretty much did NOTHIN'!

The kids played together for most of the day.
We chilled out watched a little television and the Yogi Bear movie . . .
I fell asleep during the movie, so I don't know how it ended.
Oh well, I am sure I will get another chance or two or three to watch the movie again.

My family has been sharing . . .
which is normally a good thing . . . right?
Well . . . not so much with this one!
Someone shared a "cold" with me.
The Head cold kind.
Nice . . . 
NOT!

Yesterday began Spring Break for my kiddos.
No school for the next week.
We could begin spring cleaning,
or not! Who knows!

That is all I've got tonight.
I'm blaming the head cold.

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter