Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Sunday . . . In Pictures

It has been a while since I posted my day in pictures . . . 

Today is the day . . .

Well, some of the pictures are from Friday, Saturday and Today . . .
but, you get the "picture" ~~ I know . . . bad wording!

I begin with:


My family KNOWS how much I love to clean up after them. NOT! 





Of course, laundry is NEVER done.




Now for a few AFTER pictures:






Master Bathroom Closet  is all organized.


Ryan and Kamie had to get into the photo


Looking into the Master bath . . . all nice and clean.


The walk in closet in the master was also tidied up.
(Don't tell Randy that I put numerous worn out clothing into the rag bag!)


 The "toilet" closet.
The wall color is actually a blue gray color.

 




 I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our Master bath

A few of our Master Bedroom pretties.

 
 We love our Master bedroom suite . . .
including our sitting room complete with mini kitchen (a.m. kitchen)





 



Our covered deck off of the Master suite

 Finally got our exercise bicycle upstairs and on the deck.
Great views for riding!



 





Looking inside - Cameron is helping with the vacuuming.



Katelyn drew the pelican picture. 
















There is still plenty to do around here . . .
plus I think I feel a nap coming on!


Have a great day!


2 comments:

Patrice said...

I love your home! If I lived closer I would love to visit and sit on your covered porch and enjoy the view with you!! Hmm, maybe one day I'll take a road trip!

Sarah, Three Boys said...

Can you please come over and get my house in shape?? Glorious job!!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter