Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TODAY and TATTOOS

I have been on my feet most of the day trying to "catch up" on household chores. Tonight, I am exhausted and have a huge headache . . . Tylenol is helping, but I think I just need to go to bed early tonight. Our night tend to be full of interruption, so I know I am not getting a quality sleep . . . let alone quantity.

Cody has been sleeping in his bed much more now. In fact, he goes directly to his bed and sleeps there all night more than ever. I certainly  hope this trend continues.

My two middle boys decided to cause each other a little trouble at school today . . . which led to naughty notes coming home on both of them. Needless to say, I was not thrilled nor was Randy.
Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day for them both.

We are going to try Physical Therapy again tomorrow. Randy told me tonight that he can feel his leg getting stronger and stronger. Tonight he is doing much better than he has since the surgery last Monday. He even had me drop him off at work for an hour to check in on things this morning. I was looking forward to our "outing" or should I say . . . a bit of alone time, but it was extremely short lived. We were headed home less than an hour after I dropped him off.

Tonight Randy resumed bath time for the boys and I was very relieved to hand him back the "job".

Tonight, Ryan and Cody were a bit too quiet.

Apparently, they were applying tattoos  . . .





Thankfully, they will wash off! lol

(the tattoos were from Valentine's Day parties at school)

It was really funny when Cody came walking into the family room and said . . . "Wook, I gots Tattoos!"

Ryan was close behind smiling ear to ear!

Praying for a good day tomorrow.

Rest well everyone!


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Such a Busy life with BOYS~~~ Enjoy your Rest:)

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter