Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday

The weather is absolutely beautiful today!
We reached 62 or 63 degrees.
The snow is melting.
Spring is in the air.

Do I hear a WOO HOO???

Today Mia and I went to the hair salon. Mia is our little Mi-Ki and she loves to be where ever I go.
It was wonderful to go to the salon and get the white covered over once again.
Yes, WHITE . . . Pure White!
Did I tell you that I am too young for WHITE hair?
My stylist, Stacie is AWESOME and I feel refreshed.
Thanks Stacie Girl!
Mia and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!

Dinner tonight was take out . . .

Applebees steak for Randy and I
Applebees bacon cheeseburger for Katelyn.
La Gondola Ravioli for the boys.

Easy . . .
and yummy!

Today was much for relaxed for Randy and I. We chilled out upstairs and watched a little television.
We worked on his physical therapy.
We iced his leg.
We moved him around.
Medications
We worked on his physical therapy.
We iced his leg.
We moved him around.
Medications
. . .  Repeat . . .

Now it is time for the boys' baths . . .

have a great night.



No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter