Thursday, February 10, 2011

MERCY PLEASE

Why???

Teachers . . .

Why???

Why is it necessary to send a recorder home for our third grader to practice?

Why subject parents and siblings to this horrible sound?

No matter how hard my boy tries, bless his heart . . .

the sound continues to be H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E.

He tells me he is playing a song . . .

REALLY???

a song???

Please, Please don't ask me "What" song it is supposed to be!
(insert cringe here)

Again, I ask WHY?

PLEASE . . .

I am asking for a little MERCY here!!!

pretty PLEASE
(insert pleading momma face here)

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hhhhhhhhaaaaaa! Now, that's funny!!!

Deb said...

I'm glad it's you and not me! LOL! We don't have to do that until next year (4th grade). You can laugh at me next year when my son is practicing.

Mimi said...

I'm sure he'll improve with practice!

Marva said...

Oh my! Bless your heart!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter