Sunday, February 6, 2011

Accomplishments on Super Bowl Sunday

Our list of accomplishments for the day . . .

In Pictures

Painted my piggies . . .

I know, they aren't as pretty as Katelyn's, but I did them myself.


I still have this mess to tackle . . . again.

a bit of drawer work to do

crayon, colored pencil and marker drawer

Nintendo and Mobi Go drawer

Nintendo not put away

lego guy flashllight and miscellaneous pieces

stairs need dusted/vacuumed

our "lived in" family room



doesn't look like anything out of place . . . right?

just look BEHIND the pillow . . . hmmmmmm

shoes, mittens and hat BEHIND the chair in the piano room

over flowed garbage . . . again



Updated photos of the bathroom repaint . . .


Pottery barn colors . . . 
This color on three walls and gray on the fourth.

Isn't it pretty?

One wall is gray.

I Love You to the moon and back . . .

built in wall in the bathroom

a few of our Frank Lloyd Wright pretties

and now  . . . results of our tidy up













I still have the desk to take care of and laundry . . .

The kids are sprawled out in the family room watching Scooby . . .

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks to be a productive day. I have been fighting a headache all day and have done absolutely nothing....

Julie said...

Jenny . . . I hope your headache goes away!!! Rest dear friend!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter