Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What Did YOU Do Today?

So . . . what did YOU find yourself busy with today?

I was busy around my house with "stuff".

You know, that "stuff" that MUST get done sometime!?!

Our laundry room was ready to explode with the mountain of clothing, bed clothes, towels, hats, gloves, rugs, etc. that had mounted. WHERE does it ALL come from?

I also did a little paperwork for the office.

then

a little paperwork for home . . . which reminds me,

I need to get that year end filing done . . . sometime!

This morning the first thing I did . . .

Shut off the alarm

I didn't wake up again until 7:30 a.m.

After a quick shower and getting dressed I called to the boys to get out of bed and get dressed. Then everyone headed to the main floor . . . the boys needed breakfast and I needed COFFEE!

Time zipped by and the next thing I knew, we were on the way to school. Hallelujah!

As I drove home I chatted with my Mom on the telephone ~~~ I LOVE that part of my day!

After that it was time for my Bible reading time.  Then off to get Cody from preschool. He did really well and had a great afternoon.

Not much else has gone on . . . except for laundry.

or

I could tell you about last evening . . .

I trimmed Bugsey the Guinea Pigs nails

Naaaaaa

I don't want to spoil you with THAT story!

1 comment:

TJ said...

OH man, those days just wear me out! I still do not understand how I can do dishes, dishes and more dishes, only to have a sinkful still.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter