Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Wednesday has come and is almost over . . . where does time go?

My day was a bit topsy turvy . . .

I planned to be a home today to take a day for me but instead stopped in at the office, took care of a few things there and then headed home about 10:20 a.m. 

I pulled into the garage, looked down and saw my mileage . . .
I took a picture:


yep . . . 1,000 miles on my little beauty!

I really didn't do much of anything to speak of once there . . . except for give Bugsy the guinea pig some hay . . . he was whistling at me when I got home.

Before I knew it . . . time to pick up Cody. We drove home and had lunch . . . I had an egg and Cody had spaghetti and meatballs. Then we lay on the couch together with a video of his choosing. The little dude talked a mile a minute and was quite the little snuggle bug.

An hour and a half later the rest of the kids were home from school, then Randy came . . . he had picked up burgers from a local diner.

After dinner I took a little time to look through the mail and take a few photos . . .

Drinking my Marva's Coffee in my favorite coffee mug.

a stack of Beth Moore cds and 
Lysa Terkeurst's new book "Made to Crave"

We received our Happy New Year cards from Shutterfly.
&
I received my Scripture Memory Spiral from Beth Moore!


Then the mail brought this . . . a tax organizer from our accountant. Can't believe it is TIME again.

Our New Years cards are all ready to be mailed.

These came in the mail today . . . guess I MUST sit back and flip through them! After all, they DID send them to me to enjoy! lol

This little book is adorable and will be the perfect book for those times when I have locked myself in the bathroom to find a bit of the sanity that I have lost! Lol

A Year of Devotional Prayers . . . day by day . . .by Beth Moore.
In case you haven't notice, I love, love, love listening to and reading anything Beth Moore! She is truly a God given inspiration to me and can bring God's Word like no other can. 

2 comments:

Marva said...

I have been working on our taxes today. I cannot believe another year has passed. Hope you're enjoying the coffee! ;) Thanks for the shout out! Love you friend! Hope your day is wonderful!

jennifer said...

I just LOVE your coffee mug! That was a really clever idea.

Don't you love new magazines? I like to go to Barnes and Noble and spend the afternoon looking through all of the home decorating and craft magazines.

Have a wonderful Friday!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter