Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SICKNESS IS RUNNING AMUCK!

Today I am home . . .

and so are ALL four of my boys.

Colds, flu, strep and everything else is going around in our area. 
My home has now joined the ranks of the sickies.

I feel like Florence Nightingale!

So far this morning, the boys have all had orange spice herbal tea with honey. Bronchial Cough Syrup, Motrin,  Oscillococcinum and one is having a nebulizer treatment.

They are all cozied up on the sectional watching videos.

I have had two cups of coffee and believe I will have a third.

Today my dear lady was scheduled to clean the main floor . . .

I cancelled her. She doesn't need to enter the GERM zone.

Randy shouldn't be here either since he is going to have 
surgery in two weeks . . . 

So, as a Mom it is my responsibility to "cure" what ails everyone.

Sugar toast and 7 up was always the cure when I was growing up. My Mom was always a GREAT Florence Nightingale and always expressed love and compassion! She is a tremendous example to her girls! Thanks Mom!!!

Now to keep these boys down. They tend to think they need to be up and running around which only results in more coughing.

Movies will be the theme of the day! So glad I have some movies that will not only entertain, but also teach them something.

I ordered some movies recently . . .

Pistachio - Veggietales

It's A Meaningful Life - Veggietales

Saint Nicholas - Veggietales

Where the Red Fern Grows

Click Clack Jack - A Rail Legend

The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry

The Widow's Might

Letters To God

The Runner from Ravenshead

If the kids are home from school the remainder of the week . . .

I've got it covered!










2 comments:

Marva said...

Hope everyone is on the mend soon!

Mimi said...

How ghastly! I hope you are all better now.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter