Thursday, January 27, 2011

NOT MUCH

Sickness continues to plague our home. One by one the boys got ill, felt better and then became ill again. Ryan has a fever again tonight and is complaining his eyes hurt. Cameron is now on an antibiotic and cherrytussin for croup. EJ and Cody both have coughs, but they seem to be feeling better.

However, Katelyn and I are beginning to feel "something" coming on. We certainly don't NEED to come down sick . . . especially with five males in the house.

I wonder how many of my kiddos will be home tomorrow.

Emma is snuggled next to me on the couch as I type. She loves to cuddle up next to me or on my lap. She is a good girl for the most part . . . once in a while she is very stubborn and does her own thing
(lhasa apso dogs are prone to stubbornness).

Randy had a doctor appointment today . . . a physical. The doctor gave him a clean bill of health! I am excited for him . . . his knee surgery is a go. I am happy that once the knee surgery is done and healed, he will be free from the horrible pain that he has experienced daily for years.

Katelyn and I are watching a bit of television tonight . . . where do all of these stupid commercials come from?

Sheesh!

Not much else going on here . . .

g''night






1 comment:

Marva said...

i hope veryone is well this morning! Have a blessed day!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter