Wednesday, January 19, 2011

JC and Me

This morning has been relatively quiet. The kids are at school and my dogs are at their day of beauty. JC, Mom's Dachshund is waddling around the house just hanging out. She and Bugsy the Guinea Pig seem to be entertaining one another as JC isn't quite certain about him. JC really isn't into posing for the camera . . . as you can clearly see, she looks more put off than anything about my incessant clicking.





JC would not look at me or my camera . . .

So


I got down on the floor and lay in front of her. As you can see by the picture above, she was NOT interested!!! She is so funny!

Finally she turned her head toward me and 

CLICK, I GOT it.

Then I ha ha ha'd her . . . and she gave me a kiss! 
(by the way, JC, I love you, BUT you need a mint!)



1 comment:

Mimi said...

Ha Ha, she is just like my FiFi-camera shy.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter