Monday, January 31, 2011

A Day in OUR Life on January 31, 2011

Life as I know it . . .

I don't know about your life, but mine is constantly changing. There are many days when I THINK I have the day all figured out . . . only to have LIFE change it up a bit for me. I suppose it keeps life INTERESTING . . . doesn't it?

What I am certain of . . .

My children all need to be home to recuperate and get some Momma Love and Care.

This morning I made them all White Chocolate Chip pancakes with Maple Syrup . . .
Yes, I gave them a sugar rush! Hopefully, it will provide their bodies with a  little healing 
"sugar energy".  Probably won't do anything but make them antsy . . . just call it self inflicted pain! lol

After their breakfast of all they could eat pancakes (Cody barely nibbled on his) 
they all chilled out in the family room . . . blankets, pillows and the remote . . . 
what more could a group of "little men" want?

Here is a picture:


Of course, they all want the remote at the same time!

Today, I know what my day holds. Here is my list:

laundry, laundry, laundry
dishes/dishwashers
strip beds x 6
vacuum upstairs
wipe hardwood upstairs
clean master bath
clean boys bathroom
clean the guinea pig cage
tidy my desk - again
disinfect all light switches, door knobs, telephones and remotes

Outside the house . . .

I need to get gas in my car
Get the mower/plow up from the back garage. (say a little prayer I don't run over anything!!!)
Clean doggie do out of the yard . . . Maybe if I have time

Send out the Beth Moore Books from the Bible Reading Giveaway.

I am finishing up coffee . . . cup number two for the morning.

Of course, in between all of the above, I have four little guys to love on a bit, fix their lunch, 7 up, sugar toast (just like Mom always made) and keep my sanity.

Wonder if it is ALL possible?

2 comments:

TJ said...

Just remember to take it easy on you! You don't want to get the crud, because even when we are sick, we don't get to eat yummy food and lay around all day!

Mimi said...

They might be sick, but they are cuties.
Thanks for reminding me that I need to put gas in my car!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter