Sunday, January 30, 2011

BLIZZARD, SICKNESS & FRIED CHICKEN

The NOAA Weather Service has issued a WINTER STORM WATCH for our area . . . well, actually most of the state!

 EXTREMELY DANGEROUS WINTER STORM EXPECTED THIS WEEK...


THIS WAS COPIED FROM WEATHER CHANNEL. 


So far, the total accumulations are estimated at 12" - 20"






Katelyn went to the store for us yesterday to pick up those "things" that we need. 


We are certainly


glad to have that taken care of as from what I here  . . . it is crazy out there.




I didn't plan to send the kids to school on Monday as there is a lot of sickness going around the 


school a few days home will definitely help them regain some immunity support. Plenty of


vitamins for everyone!




We were abruptly awakened this morning by our four year old . . . in our bed. You know that 


sound that a child makes just before they throw up? Yeah, I thought you did!


Anyway, In one swoop (from laying down) I had Cody scooped up and what seemed like not


even touching the floor I had him out of our bed and in front of the toilet just in time.


Randy said, he has never seen me move that quickly from a dead sleep . . . he said my feet 


didn't even touch the floor.


He seems to be doing better now . . . but is cold.


In fact, he had a very loose tooth and he allowed me to pull it out.


He is very happy.


Well, I should figure out dinner for everyone . . . 


Randy brought fried chicken home for  lunch and there are still plenty of left overs.


(no, I didn't have any . . . in fact, I became irritated when the deliciousness of the chicken was


mentioned over and over by my husband and daughter . . . yes, they were rubbing it in!)


I left the table with my salad and ate alone.


I felt they were being a bit mean and it wasn't needed.


I could smell the chicken and they knew it was one of my favorite things.


It will be a struggle NOT to grab a big ol' piece of friend chicken and devour it.


Praying God will see me through!


Family . . . I love them, but sometimes they just don't get it!





1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Was it Andys chicken? If it was and you didnt have any, you did great! I could down a whole bucket of their chicken!! Hope Cody gets to feeeling better and no one else gets it!

Snow day snow day we need some snow days!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter