Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SNOW BALLS AND SNOW FORTS

It is 6:12 p.m. and I am exhausted! Our day was full to overflowing, yet I did not get everything done in the house that I wanted to. I guess I can simply finish that up tomorrow.

I did take a few hours out this afternoon to sit outside while the boys played in the snow. As I write, the temperature is 35 degrees, however it only feels like 26 degrees with the wind chill factored in. Baby . . . this momma was C.O.L.D. but I endured with a hot cup of coffee, one of Randy's heavy duty winter fleece coat (even if it did swim on me!) my Ugg slippers with the furry insides and staying busy with my camera taking over 200 photos. 

My lovely and thoughtful friend Sue was here cleaning my main floor and Katelyn was baking cookies while I was outside with the boys. Katelyn made me coffee to help keep me warm. I am so thankful for Katelyn and for Sue!!! They both are such a blessing to me!!! Love you guys!

Anyway, I know you are all dying to see some photos . . . I promise not to bore you with too many. Here they are:

Ryan and Cody just after going outside.

EJ throwing a HUGE snow clump at Cameron - Cody escaped being by the TARGET!

Now it is Cody's turn to throw one! Ryan is trying to make a snow angel and  Cameron is working on snowballs.

Cody with yet another snowball and EJ is rolling a BIG one.

Cameron is moving some BIG snow! Making a fort.

Whew!

Ryan is working on rolling his big snowball.

I love his grin!

Uh Oh . . . two of the brothers are in a secret meeting!

Cody's snowman . . . maybe it is a snow kid!

Oh Dear!!! Ryan was going for a snowman, BUT I think he ended up with a torso of a female instead! YIKES!

TAKE THAT EJ!

TAKE THAT CAMERON!

Ryan is carrying a pretty heavy load there!

almost looks like crop circles!

The boys all worked together to make a "fort" and I was very proud of them for working together. See the snowman with the yellow scarf? 

Uh OH, Ryan has one of those LOOKS on his face!!! I think EJ is in trouble!!!

Ryan missed and EJ simply walks away unaware of how close he was to being snow bombed!

Ryan posing for the camera.

Now a standing pose.

And a BIG jump!

Monkey SEE, Monkey DO . . . Cameron's turn to climb on top of the snow ball and pose.

and a REALLY BIG jump! Woo Wee . . . that was a great jump!

Needless to say, I had hoped all of the outside play would have resulted in them being a little more quiet and tired this evening. 

Hmmm . . . .

Not!

They are busy playing wii and 
I am the one that is tired and worn out! 

Isn't that how it goes?

1 comment:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter