Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A MESSAGE FROM THE MAID

We woke this morning to FRIGID temperatures . . . the actual temperature was 7 degrees!

Brrrrrr can anyone say "It is time for hibernation???"

TIME TO HIBERNATE!!!

If I actually thought we could get by with it, I would really consider it!!!

or, maybe I should rephrase that!

IT IS TIME FOR ME TO HIBERNATE!!!

No Children Allowed! lol

I have been busy around the house with PLENTY of housc chores to keep me busy. I have conquered the piano room, library, foyer and family rooms so far today AND washed two loads of laundry. I still need to vacuum and mop the kitchen, mud & laundry rooms. I am leaving the main floor bathrooms until tomorrow afternoon as I am sure it will be waiting for me then!

Yesterday I took care of the upstairs and when the boys got home directed them what to do in their rooms. I feel like we are getting a bit ahead! Woo Hoo

The house was in a bit of disarray today . . . no matter how many times I remind the children, they tend to forget that SOMEONE will have to clean up the things they stuff here and there so they don't have to put them away. This week was no different . . .
  • Randy's underwear (clean ones) were in a basket in the piano room by the foyer - bet he would love hearing that!
  • an award blue ribbon was under the sectional
  • a multitude of Rokenbok balls were with the blue ribbon under the sectional
  • a sock was stuffed behind the chair in the library - it was dirty
  • hangers that were to be taken upstairs were hidden behind our "end table/trunk" in the family room
  • cleaning rags were in our basket on our stairs that is for small toys I find that need to go upstairs
It always amazes me at the length the boys will go not to have to actually put things where they go!

I decided that a little note needed to be hung up on our back door for them to read once they arrived home from school today. Here it is:





DO YOU THINK THEY WILL GET THE MESSAGE?

3 comments:

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

This is soooo cute! I think it is a great idea! Good Luck!!! I hope it works out. :)
Bonnie

Jeanette said...

Nope!

Marva said...

Did it work???? I like the message! Blessings!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter