Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FINALLY . . .

Cookies are baked.

Hair cuts and color are done.

Groceries are bought & put away.

The last of the gifts have been wrapped.

The gifts for the "special" family were delivered.

The dogs all went to beauty and have since been picked up.

The turkey and ham that was special ordered has been delivered.

The house looks a bit like Christmas Exploded all over it!!!

The forecast is calling for a snow storm beginning tomorrow night.

Maybe we will get snowed in!

Christmas videos are playing . . . It is great that my kids are enjoying some of the same videos I watched as a kid.

"I'm Mister White Christmas, I'm Mister SNOW!"

and then there is  . . .

"I'm Mister Green Christmas, I'm Mister Sun"

crazy how I remember a lot of the words!

I have a few minutes to actually spend for myself . . .

Have a great evening, whatever you do!


3 comments:

Jana said...

=) Sounds very much like my house ;)

Marva said...

Christmas Blessings friend!!!

Jenny said...

Merry Christmas :D

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter