Monday, December 27, 2010

CHRISTMAS 2010 FLEW By! Part TWO ~ Beware ~ tons of photos

The kids were excited to dive into the beautiful presents all around and under our Christmas tree. Katelyn played the elf and brought gifts to each of the boys  while I took video and Randy took photos. Between all of the Christmas parties we took about 1000 photos which I have begun going through and making Shutterfly books of our Christmas 2010.

Here are some pictures of the present unwrapping:






























As you can see, the day was amazing.

Everyone enjoyed their gifts and I must say, 
we are each truly blessed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day after Christmas:

The kids got a bit creative yesterday afternoon . . . I mixed up a batch of Marshmellow treats - I didn't have enough rice krispies, so I used Frosted flakes. The kids made their own shapes and then ate them. Check out their marshmallow fun:




Last evening Grandma stopped by and brought her yummy Black Cherry Salad . . . 







Such a yummy end to a beautiful day of making memories!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Great pictures!
Happy New Year!

Marva said...

I loved this post! Thank you for sharing your life with us! You are a blessing to us and your family! Your children look so happy!!!!!! Hugs!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter