Friday, December 17, 2010

AND SO IT BEGINS . . . CHRISTMAS VACATION

AND SO IT BEGINS . . . CHRISTMAS VACATION

Today was Day 1 of Christmas Vacation . . .

Well, actually it was only a 1/2 Day of Christmas Vacation . . .

The boys are wired and easily set off by one another . . .

Only the beginning . . .

No school UNTIL January 3,  2011 . . .

a mere 17 days away.

Our afternoon began with a visit from my Sis, Jeanette. We had a great chat in between the little boy interruption, crankiness and arguments. They are ALWAYS so COMPETITIVE with one another! 

THE NATURE OF LITTLE BOYS!

BOYS, BOYS, BOYS . . .

Boys sport God's sense of humor!

Neither of my sisters understand the Nature of Little Boys . . .

nor did I PRIOR to having FOUR boys.

But like every other Mom . . .

I learn something new each and every day being a Mom to BOYS.

I am quite certain the next 17 days will be ADVENTUROUS.

Who knows what my days will hold.

One thing is for certain . . .

I can assure you my days will be LOUD,

 full of WONDER,

 full of QUESTIONS,

 full of CHATTER, 

full of CRAZINESS!

That pretty much sums it up!

By the way, Do you think there is a chance my boys will SLEEP IN???

1 comment:

Marva said...

I bet they are early risers just like mine! ;) LOL! What time did they get up this am? The boys slept to 6am! ;)

Blessings!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter