Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WEDNESDAY NIGHT OUT

Today seemed to be extra long . . . how about for you?

Tonight Randy was gone, so I took all of the kids to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner. Of course, they loved it . . . I must add they were all we behaved, which made this momma VERY pleased! The waitress complimented  their obedience.

Here are some pictures of our evening . . .













In all of the photos, the kids seem SO serious! We really did have a great time . . . I guess eating to precedence!

Have a great night!


2 comments:

Jeanette said...

That mac & cheese looks YUMMO!

Getting my hair cut on Friday - any time to get together??

heartsfulloflove said...

Looks like wonderful company for eating! Love your gorgeous pics!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter