Tuesday, November 9, 2010

a Tuesday of Catch up

I apologize for the lack of blog posts this past week . . . life has be utterly exhausting. This week has been busy too and I don't see an end in sight.

This morning, I had a dental appointment - get filling replaced in one lower tooth and get a new filling in an upper tooth . . . both on opposite side. So, I have diagonal numbness! Talking is almost impossible and looks utterly ridiculous!!! Tomato soup is lunch for me! I must be very careful not to drip it out of my mouth too. Sheesh!

Ryan is home from school today . . . my little dude has a headache. Tylenol and rest for him today.

We picked Cody up from preschool and headed off to McDonald's for happy meals. I had to repeat myself several times because the poor order taking lady couldn't understand me! How un-nerving for both of us! I can't believe how hard it is to not only talk but understand MYSELF! The girls in the dental office were laughing at me trying to talk . . . I don't blame them as I am sure it was a weird sight. Although the sweet lady at McD's did call me "sweetie" . . . I took it as a compliment . . . that was unless she calls OLD people sweetie! ha ha

Must go and see what the boys are doing.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter