Saturday, November 27, 2010

TOO MUCH TO DO FOR ONE DAY

The house chores were many today, here is a peek:

Hoovered the main floor. Me, Myself and I

Tidied the main floor. (the boys kind of helped)

Emptied the catch all basket on the bottom stair. (the boys put the toys away)

Scrubbed pencil off of the wall up the stairs. (don't ask which one did that!)

Washed a few windows - Katelyn helped.

Put school photos in frames.

Dusted the shelves the pictures sit on.

Tidied puzzles and games.

Worked on our financial statement update.

Went through several magazines and discarded them.

Hoovered the basement. By Katelyn

Basement was dusted. By Katelyn

Basement bathroom was cleaned top to bottom. By Katelyn

Katelyn's room was cleaned top to bottom. By Katelyn

Basement foyer and family room cleaned top to bottom. By Katelyn

Laundry that was done washing and drying was folded. (EJ and Ryan were big helpers)

I ordered a few gifts for my nephews . . . and our lil' bitty niece.

Had a bit of dinner . . . I was naughty and had a piece of Katelyn's peach cobbler. I know, I know I should go to time out!!! I am full to the gills . . . will be needing my treadmill tonight! Overall this Thanksgiving holiday I have done very well concerning what went into my mouth. Now it is back to work and make that scale go down, down, down.

Need to finish up a few things around here and then a bit of ME time.

I have Sarah Palin's new book that I would love to curl up and read.

Hugs and much love to all.


2 comments:

heartsfulloflove said...

Wow, you got a lot done! I wish we had gotten that much done. I feel like I'm going backwards rather than forward. Of course we are really missing Chaney too.

Marva said...

Wow! You got s much accomplished! Way to go Superwoman!!! :) I need some of your energy! Blessings!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter