Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving FEast AND JuJu's Baby is Home

This week has been extremely long. I am feeling a bit relieved that today is Friday!!!

Yesterday was the Thanksgiving Feast at school.

Here are a few photos:

Cameron was a peasant.

Cody was an Indian.
 
Ryan was a peasant.
 
EJ was a pile of leaves.

Everyone had a great day, but boy were we tired last night!!!

After school, I picked up my new 2011 Cadillac SRX . . .

She is Gorgeous!

No, I haven't named her . . .

What Should I Name Her?

Here she is:


The side view.



The back.

The cargo area.

The Navigation System, DVD screen.

The ceiling.

The Front . . . Mia is my co-pilot.

The front with my Ju Ju plates.

The back seat.

I have to tell you . . . I am loving it!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It is gorgeous!! But even better are your handsome little men! I just love the pile of leaves costume!!

TJ said...

Nice! Can everyone fit in it? I learned that most vehicles were too small for all 6 of us. At least if we also wanted to pick up groceries or carry luggage. I do love my Suburban though.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter