Saturday, November 27, 2010

a Review of the Hoover FloorMate Hard Floor Mate

O.k., so you know those Hoover commercials for the FloorMate Hard Floor Cleaner???

Do you think they are a little hard to believe?

Well, I gotta tell you . . .

We tried two of them in our home today.

As most of you know, I have a super duper busy home full of hustle and bustle.

Five kids - four of which are boys,

three dogs

a husband

a lot of in and out

which all equals a lot of mess and floors that get dirty.

It is common practice in our home to vacuum several times a week and mop the hard floors once or twice a week. We generally mop our kitchen, mudd, foyer, bathrooms and laundry rooms all on our hands and knees to be sure of a good clean floor . . .

Well, so I thought.

To say I am a little disgusted with the rinse water that came from my floors into the Hoover Floormate is an understatement! I thought scrubbing on our hands and knees was doing the best we could for clean floors. BOY WAS I WRONG!!!

I began running our new HOOVER in our kitchen around and under the table. Wow, that water was a disgusting shade of gray when I checked it. Do I hear anyone saying . . . EWE GROSS?!?!? Well, I was saying it myself!!!

After emptying the nasty rinse water, I began "mopping" the hallway between our kitchen and the library . . . the onto the pantry and bar stool area . . .

Here are the results . . . (not for the queasy)


I am in complete and utter AWE!!!

I thought hand scrubbing was the way to go . . . apparently it isn't!

I can hardley wait to get my other hard floors HOOVERED!

I HIGHLY recommend the HOOVER FLOORMATE Hard Floor Cleaner!

Gotta Go Hoover!

2 comments:

Marva said...

Wow! What a great jog that did! Looks like you have a couple of "new helpers"! :) Blessings!

Mimi said...

I have one and love it! Especially when there is a disgusting, goopy spill.
Enjoy your new helper.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter