Tuesday, November 30, 2010

a little more decorating . . .

I absolutely am into the decorating this year . . .  I confess, the past few years have seemed  more like a chore than a joy. So, I am thoroughly enjoying it!

Here are more pictures:

I will start with a picture of cute little feet and a hiney sitting on one of our breakfast bar stools . . .


next is a picture of Max and John . . . Ryan's frogs


Now onto the Christmas decorating . . .

an antique dish . . . with snow, a glittery bird and paper stars with notes all over them.

our mantel in our family room

pinecones, glitter bird and stars







red amaryllis, greenery, snow, pinecones, red babbles a glittery bird and stars in a large PB jar with our little family of geese. 

fisherman's basket with greenery, stars and pinecones 

long red stems

standing back to get more in the photo

Tonight Katelyn and I are going to a tea at my sister Janeie's church.

We are really looking forward to a lovely evening!


1 comment:

Marva said...

Have a blessed night! The decor is beautiful! This year I am with you.........very excited to decorate and celebrate! Blessings!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter