Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I CAN BE THANKFUL FOR 30 DAYS

Tonight, I am TIRED!

Actually, I think I may even be EXHAUSTED!

The day has been long and I have felt kind of puny for a few days now. I am definitely better than yesterday though . . . I spent the entire day on the couch covered with blankets trying to get warm.
Not so much today!

Just before I head off to bed, I want to challenge each of you to participate in . . .


as you can see it is Hosted by South Breeze Farm. You can hop on over to Leah's blog by clicking on the Giving Thanks Challenge picture above. You can head there for the directions and all.

I am excited to participate in the Giving Thanks Challenge for the next 30 days. My ever growing list will appear on the right side of my blog right under the picture!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter