Monday, November 29, 2010

HAPPY BOY

I certainly hope my last post didn't drive anyone to tears or sleep!

I promise, this one will be shorter.

Mainly because I am REALLY tired!

I need about a 36 hour sleep or something!

Anyway . . . this morning I went into the office, picked Cody up after preschool, came home and ate lunch AND spent my afternoon with these:

Excuse the dirty thumbnail . . . he decided to dig his nail into a black crayon at preschool today.

This momma got ahold of those nails and trimmed them up. Not sure how I missed that they had grown long so quickly.



Remember our Daycation??? Well, Cody needed a bit of help with his!

Which made Cody a VERY happy Boy!




Now . . . I am going to go and watch a bit of television and fall asleep!

G'night all!




2 comments:

heartsfulloflove said...

uh--oh you changed your background to WINTER---aaggghh!!! =)
The fun continues from your daycation!

TJ said...

Oh a 36 hour sleep sounds divine! I want/need one too.
My kids nails seem to always be overgrown. I can't ever keep up on them, not that they want me to.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter