Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bullies

This evening we watched Ramona and Beezus . . . very cute movie!

Everyone but Katelyn and I are now in bed . . . Law and Order: SUV was recorded and we are now watching it. I really appreciate DVR machines. There are so many times we cannot watch a program when it is on television and it is so handy to simply record it.

The kids all had a pretty good day at school . . . which makes me very happy. We are having a few issues with bullying of our eight year old and daughter. Katelyn can handle herself pretty well, however Momma still gets a little riled when her girl is being bullied. Not to mention having my eight year old son threatened by a classmate. I have contacted the teacher concerning the incident and am certain the teacher will take care of the situation. The child that is bullying Ryan is twice his size and I have spoken to him with the teacher prior to this incident.

Why is it kids feel the need to bully other kids?

What would you do if your child was being bullied?

It certainly doesn't set well with me or Randy!

Tomorrow Katelyn is out of school . . . the boys are IN school . . . what should we do?

Well, I will have to let you know!


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter