Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ALMOST 70 LBS LIGHTER!!!

Thanks for the questions recently about my weight loss. I guess it is time to spill the beans on what I am doing.

I have been on Cyndi Benson's Grace and Strength Diet. The results have been INCREDIBLE!

I have tried every diet imaginable to loose weight, but nothing has EVER worked so successfully for me. I had lost 20lbs on Weight Watchers beginning in April of this year, but then became "stuck". I had also tried Kirsti Alley's weight loss. I became irritated and VERY defeated. Then one day I was reading blogs and came across a post by Amy Perry of the Christian Singing group Selah. I followed a few of the things she mentioned and then sent an email to Cyndi Benson. Cyndi replied quickly and answered a few questions that I had. I didn't do anything immediately, but about a month later I contacted Cyndi again. Within a few days, I began the Grace and Strength Diet . . . the date was August 31, 2010. Today I am on Day 87 and 47.6 lbs lighter.  I am quite certain that I would be down another five to ten lbs by this date if I had not indulged a few times during these 87 days.

Without entering into too much of the program . . . I will leave that to Cyndi . . . I will say:

I speak with my Coach Brenda once a week! She provides great encouragement and guidance.

Cyndi Benson is a Nutritionist and KNOWS her "stuff"!

I am on a very specific eating plan.

500 calories a day = 250 calories for lunch & 250 calories for dinner

I take a HCG supplement three times a day before meals

I am rarely hungry between meals and actually become very satisfied at meal time.

I try to drink a LOT of water - some days I am better at that than other days.

Now that I am almost 70 lbs  lighter = 47.6 lbs with THIS plan in only 2 1/2 months 
and 20 lbs through previous methods,

I have noticed several things:

I am not obsessed with food.

My clothing gets more and more loose by the day - which means a lot of new clothes.

I have increased energy.

People do not recognize me. (Yes, I have had to reintroduce myself at times.)

I get cold (never have had this problem)

I felt a bit small in my BIG Escalade . . . now I feel just right in my SRX Crossover.

I can walk at a faster rate and with incline on my treadmill and actually lose track of time!!!
I really enjoy walking on it now.

I can polish my toes without holding my breath because I am bending over.

My hubs makes sure I eat. (I have forgotten a time or two.)

I am very conscious of the food I eat.

Natural foods taste incredible to me.

I don't miss consuming sugar or salt.

My rings slip a bit.

I have a visible neck.

My face has thinned and I can find my cheek bones.

I don't get indigestion.

The weight I have lost equals TWO of my boys.

I don't snore much (according to Randy, this has dropped dramatically).

I am literally shrinking. As of the last time I was measured, November 11, 2010 I have lost:

Chest: - 5 1/2"
Waist: - 7 1/2"
Hips: - 8 "
Upper Arms: - 1 1/2" - off each
Thighs: - 3" - off each

for a TOTAL OF: 30" GONE!!!

I am absolutely THRILLED with my progress and look forward to reaching my goal in 2011.

I thoroughly believe God sent Cyndi to minister to people like you and me!

I cannot encourage you more . . . If you have weight to lose, call Cyndi!!!

Do it FOR YOU!

For more information on The Grace and Strength Diet, please contact Cyndi Benson:


or email Cyndi through the online email form.


2 comments:

Marva said...

Congrats Julie! And thank you......
Blessings!

heartsfulloflove said...

You are looking great!! Maybe you will have to order clothes 2 sizes smaller now since they still are too big!! Keep up the good work.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter