Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What IS that SMELL?

Most of you all know that Katelyn and I live in a household of TESTOSTERONE . . . FOUR boys and a husband . . . Not a day goes by that those testosterone carrying dudes don't leave a smell of one kind or another where I am working, on the computer or simply chilling out. Of course, with those "odors" comes . . . NOT ME, WASN'T ME, I DIDN'T DO IT ~ ~ ~ From each and every one.

This afternoon/evening has been no different . . . I was working at the computer when a horrific smell lofted slowly past my nose. What is THAT smell??? came from my mouth and of course, the NOT ME, WASN'T ME, I DIDN'T DO IT was the answers I received.   Again and again I would get a whiff of the stench. Finally, I asked one of my boys (who shall remain nameless) if he needed to use the bathroom. Of course, according to tradition the answer was "No." I asked if he had gone to the bathroom and not used toilet paper . . . again the answer was "No" but he did abide by my wishes and went to make sure. He walked past me again and this time I was certain WHO it was. I sniffed near him but didn't smell anything while he was standing by me. I concluded that I was wrong . . . until he walked by again.

It was then that I said, "O.K. SOMEONE IN THIS HOUSE STINKS!!!" The boy came by me again and I immediately sent him to Randy for a sniff. Checked the breath . . . not it. Checked the arm pits . . .  not it. Checked his socks . . . a little smell but not it. Then I said, "Randy, smell his feet . . . something about him REEKS!

Can I say . . .

B.I.N.G.O???

FOUND IT!

PHEW, THAT BOY'S FEET ARE RANK!!!

Without delay the boy was instructed to take his shoes and socks to the laundry room AND then wash his feet.

To conclude, I am happy to report the SMELL, STENCH, NASTY ODOR has left the room!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

HA! We just had that same issue with one of our girls :} She shall remain nameless as well but I will give you her initials.....GEA!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter